SprintST

Springfield Mile May 27th

It's that time of year again.  We were talking last year about trying to get to the race earlier so we could do the pit walk where we can get a good look at the bikes, meet racers, that kind of thing.  Pits open at noon for the fan walk, and that runs for 45 minutes.  So that's when we're shooting for.  Normally we leave around 9:30, that gets us at the track around 1pm.  So I was thinking about an 8am takeoff time so we won't have to be rushed to get to the pits.

We've got 15 days to buy tickets at a $10 discount.  Which would be $35.  $45 day of race.  I'll buy the tickets for those that'd like to buy in early so we can all sit together.  I can take cash or PayPal for the advance tickets.

Anyone who would like to take a leisurely ride up can join me at the MotoMart located at 3750 New Town Blvd, St Charles, MO.  This is just north of MO370.  Not the one on MO-94, we're talking the next exit west.  We'll take MO-94 up to Alton, hop over The River on US-67, then find our way to IL-111 to cross cut to just south of Springfield.

This really is one of the marque races of American motorcycle dirt track racing.  So if you've got the day, I think it's worth seeing.  Final race should be going off at 3:30 pm.  So, probably leaving around, or after, 4:30pm to get back to St Louis.

I wish. But, I’ll be selling rubber at GMP

We'll take two tickets please. As long as your paypal addy hasn't changed I still have it, so I'll get payment sent over the next week or so.  

• Like 1

I am in if I am back in time from a deals gap trip that week.  Wont know exactly what hour I'll be back but if I am back in time I will meet up and pay day-of

23 hours ago, whatarush said:

We'll take two tickets please. As long as your paypal addy hasn't changed I still have it, so I'll get payment sent over the next week or so.  

Yup, still the same.

Riding Gateway with Yousef that weekend - I haven't been to a track in over 2 years.

Have fun.

I'm looking to do the online buy either Wed, or Thurs this week to get the discount.  Coming up on last chance to speak up.

Home. Thx Steven for posting and leading

Sorry, was too worn out to check in last night.  Got home at 9:30 pm, dry.  Thanks for coming out Dave.

• Like 1