Sign in to follow this  
Morbo

Uploaded new red theme

I uploaded the new red theme. To switch to it, go to the bottom of the page and choose "Theme." Select "STLAR Red - NEW" from the dropdown. I'll leave the original red theme visible for a little bit just in case there's some wonkiness with the new red theme, you can switch back to the OG red theme while it's fixed. If there are no issues then I'll set the new red theme as the only red theme.

If/when you switch to the new red theme, please report any issues. I'm personally in the blue theme most of the time so I don't notice issues.

• Thanks 2

On 5/15/2018 at 10:33 AM, Morbo said:

I uploaded the new red theme. To switch to it, go to the bottom of the page and choose "Theme." Select "STLAR Red - NEW" from the dropdown. I'll leave the original red theme visible for a little bit just in case there's some wonkiness with the new red theme, you can switch back to the OG red theme while it's fixed. If there are no issues then I'll set the new red theme as the only red theme.

If/when you switch to the new red theme, please report any issues. I'm personally in the blue theme most of the time so I don't notice issues.

On the blue theme, shouldn't the logo/etc be blue? ?

As co-webmaster, I decided to delegate this task to you. Good luck. :)

• Upvote 1

Big thanks to @dogpark for helping with getting back a few customizations for the new red theme.

The new red theme is now the default and those of you who didn't manually switch have been "nudged" to the new theme.

• Thanks 2