Morbo

STLAR Meeting - 6/5

Tuesday, June 5th at Culpeppers in St. Charles, from 6:30p to whenever...

Not sure if @ZRX4ME was planning on any show 'n tell or demos or anything so it may just be a whole lotta nothing going on except food, drinks, and a good time. Hope everyone can make it out.

2 hours ago, Morbo said:

Tuesday, June 5th at Culpeppers in St. Charles, from 6:30p to whenever...

Not sure if @ZRX4ME was planning on any show 'n tell or demos or anything so it may just be a whole lotta nothing going on except food, drinks, and a good time. Hope everyone can make it out.

Sorry Jason, ya beat me to it!    The only thing I have to show is my new Nolan N100-5 Modular Helmet, which replaces my N104 from '13. Many improvements, but not a full-face lid. I'll just be glad to get out and see you all!

In

Bump...

I'll be there but cutting out early. More work to do on the house.

On 5/30/2018 at 8:34 PM, OhNoItsBonnie! said:

In.  

And if theres no entertainment then I'll just wear a belly shirt and polka-dot shorts

I am a may be but I might have to IN so I don't miss this :)

• Haha 2

Wife and I will be there :)

Now wont make it.  Been out of town last couple days and thought I would be back in time to get down there.  I'll make the next one

11 hours ago, OhNoItsBonnie! said:

Now wont make it.  Been out of town last couple days and thought I would be back in time to get down there.  I'll make the next one

Well, I made it just to see the outfit :(

In any case, Terry made up for that. He whipped out his helmet and showed us how you push on it and it pops up :hidecouch:

But seriously, really fun meeting. I think we talked more about food than motorcycles on our end of the table. A few of us lingered and talked till 9pm.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Didnt make the meet but did go out for a late dinner and ran into Paul and heard a few great stories about stlar ?

Gotta say, I had no idea how mis-behaved some of you all where/are ?:rolling:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, OhNoItsBonnie! said:

Didnt make the meet but did go out for a late dinner and ran into Paul and heard a few great stories about stlar ?

Gotta say, I had no idea how mis-behaved some of you all where/are ?:rolling:

Paul instigated almost all of misbehaving!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jjester said:

Paul instigated almost all of misbehaving!!

Well, more correctly "Tyrell" instigated almost all of the misbehaving. :D

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Speed said:

In any case, Terry made up for that. He whipped out his helmet and showed us how you push on it and it pops up :hidecouch:

Ya know...there's something inherently wrong with that statement and mental image. I just can't get a grip on it...

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Speed said:

But seriously, really fun meeting. I think we talked more about food than motorcycles on our end of the table. A few of us lingered and talked till 9pm.

The chicken feet came up because my step mother in law went to walmart and asked if they had any 'whole chickens cut up'.  First she was shown the gizzards, then the feet...

11 minutes ago, GSXR55 said:

The chicken feet came up because my step mother in law went to walmart and asked if they had any 'whole chickens cut up'.  First she was shown the gizzards, then the feet...

Our side of the table talked about a place to have Lebanese food and Cho's place and a Korean restaurant... that's why I said that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I need to get these on my calendar. I miss the hot wings and most of you :) Terry B we need to knee drag on the V Stroms soon. 

10,660 post since 2004.. geeze.. I wish I had that time back in life ..

Paul, tell you what. YOU drag YOUR knee, and I'll watch. I have a feeling that if I ever drag my knee while riding a motorcycle, I'll be dragging my knee while walking for the rest of my life.