yzfr6i

Lorenzo goes to Repsol Honda

Lorenzo signed a two year deal with Repsol Honda to take Pedrosa's place in 2019 and 2020. Jorge and Marquez as team mates could be even more volatile than when he was with Rossi. Although the two seem to have a common enemy....Rossi.

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2018/06/06/confirmed-lorenzo-to-ride-for-repsol-honda-in-2019-and-2020/261628

Good for him. He is not my favorite rider but you have to respect his talent. 

I wonder what would happen to little Danny. He might move to Wsbk or even Motoamerica? Time will tell.

1 hour ago, natnaz said:

Good for him. He is not my favorite rider but you have to respect his talent. 

I wonder what would happen to little Danny. He might move to Wsbk or even Motoamerica? Time will tell.

His talent only comes out when he gets upfront on the first turn... Can't deal with anything going wrong or other riders being a factor.

On 6/10/2018 at 9:41 PM, Speed said:

His talent only comes out when he gets upfront on the first turn... Can't deal with anything going wrong or other riders being a factor.

Dude check Dani statistics, he has been and still one of the top motorcycle riders in the world. He has just had some much bad luck and he is so fragile.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dani_Pedrosa#Career_statistics

That must be why Crutchlow got passed over.

There is no love in Cal's eyes. There is only madness.

54 minutes ago, jjester said:

Dude check Dani statistics, he has been and still one of the top motorcycle riders in the world. He has just had some much bad luck and he is so fragile.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dani_Pedrosa#Career_statistics

I wasn't talking about him... Lorenzo.

• Like 1

Now it will be interesting to hear Loenzo's 99 reasons why he did not win on a Honda.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, cyclesailor said:

Now it will be interesting to hear Loenzo's 99 reasons why he did not win on a Honda.

Horsefaced traitor puta keeps hogging all the telemetry, Honda refuses to give bike a space for his sex octopus, seat foam 0.001 mm too thin...

2 hours ago, Irresponsible_Robot said:

Horsefaced traitor puta keeps hogging all the telemetry, Honda refuses to give bike a space for his sex octopus, seat foam 0.001 mm too thin...

It will be more like.. "The bike's set up for Marquez's cowboy style of riding, and is far too loose for my precise hammering of laps."   Hmmm, Cowboy and hammering in the same sentence. I guess we should revert back to the picture JJ posted.

Best of all... "Alpinestars has tried everything, but those Repsol colors make me look fat."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1