Morbo

Ace Bikes bike mover

Got one of these to make manuevering the bike around my garage a bit easier especially when I'm jockeying the cars and bike around the garage during the winter time. I need to rearrange the garage a bit to make it work but it's a nice option when your not blessed with garage space and doing a 50-point turn is a PITA. Don't start with the "pivot on the kickstand" thing. I don't have the cojones to do that. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Why can't you just pivot it on the kickstand?

• Haha 1

You can do this - Takes less space

abba-172.jpg.c2dd063fd3953f58585e3e6876bf0a3f.jpg Just joking :)

I did look at another stand that was similar to that, but it was insanely expensive and I remember you had to buy a special pin for your bike at an extra cost that was around $100 I think. 

I guess I should mention, I kind of did it backwards in my GIF... you're supposed to slide the lift from the right side, tilt the bike over to get the kickstand off the ground and positioned on the mover's support bracket/plate/thingy... it's much simpler that way.

19 hours ago, Morbo said:

Got one of these to make manuevering the bike around my garage a bit easier especially when I'm jockeying the cars and bike around the garage during the winter time. I need to rearrange the garage a bit to make it work but it's a nice option when your not blessed with garage space and doing a 50-point turn is a PITA. Don't start with the "pivot on the kickstand" thing. I don't have the cojones to do that. 

50 point turn; love it!  My Nighthawk was about 3 points but gixxer was rude surprise.  Somewhere I heard about kickstand pivot.  Takes a bit of practice but not6hard.  Wear shoes!  😈

Yeah, yeah... I was only barefoot because I was just assembling it and testing it out. 😃

That's neat and might come in handy. Got a link?