Lawless

I have returned

Hello new friends, and hopefully some old ones! I used to ride with this group all the time, some of you all may remember me my old screen name was DUC848. Yep you guessed it, I had a Ducati 848 (along with many other bikes)! My name is Ben and I was always around, another rider rear ended me and totaled the Duc (he had no insurance so that was fun) so I disappeared for a while and did my own thing. Anyhoo, I now have a Triumph Thruxton 1200 R and I miss group rides so here I am... hopefully everyone is insured lol! 

The pics are my first bike (rainy track day), a collection of my other bikes, and then the current stallion.

first bike.jpg

other bikes of mine.jpg

triumph-thruxton-r-1.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Ben... good to see you... yeah I remember that day when the 848  took that hit. I was right behind you. You showed incredible restraint through that whole situation. I'm mostly off on my own these days down to just an FJR. There is an "all purpose" ride next week end.

Welcome back.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dogpark said:

Hey Ben... good to see you... yeah I remember that day when the 848  took that hit. I was right behind you. You showed incredible restraint through that whole situation. I'm mostly off on my own these days down to just an FJR. There is an "all purpose" ride next week end.

hey! good to know there are still some of the older group around, even if you don't make it to too many rides these days. Thanks for the compliment, it definitely took a lot to not go crazy on that guy who hit me lol!! Hopefully I see you around!

Welcome!  We've been needing more lawlessness lately...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, OhNoItsBonnie! said:

Welcome back! Cool-ass bikes there

Thanks!! I have had some bad luck along the way but I'm still at it! 

bikes 2.jpg

17 hours ago, whatarush said:

welcome back Ben.  I sure loved that 848

Ben's Bike.jpg

Ben's Bike.1.jpg

HEY THERE IT IS!! yeah I miss it too, it sure was a thing of beauty. You saved those pics for a while lol! That rear shot I took on a ride by myself I must have posted it on the boards!

On 9/29/2018 at 8:33 AM, GSXR55 said:

Welcome!  We've been needing more lawlessness lately...

Do we now? :)

• Haha 2