Lawless

oldie but a goodie

camera is behind me starting at 4:08, if you get bored skip to 7:25....good to be back on here! camera = throttle demon

• Like 2

Redrider67 was experimenting with cameras he was getting from China powered by cell phone batteries. I think TD might have had one of those. That was sportbike711 in front ... he only ride "adventure" now and TD doesn't ride at all anymore.

17 hours ago, OhNoItsBonnie! said:

Kick-ass!

What camera was being used? I'm just curious cause I'm assuming its a little older and not a go pro?

Im not sure about the camera but this definitely was a while ago.

17 hours ago, dogpark said:

Redrider67 was experimenting with cameras he was getting from China powered by cell phone batteries. I think TD might have had one of those. That was sportbike711 in front ... he only ride "adventure" now and TD doesn't ride at all anymore.

Oh that stinks to hear those guys aren't riding any more. TD (Dan I think) was a really nice guy! Dr. J still around or did his wrists finally get the best of him?

2 hours ago, Lawless said:

Oh that stinks to hear those guys aren't riding any more. TD (Dan I think) was a really nice guy! Dr. J still around or did his wrists finally get the best of him?

Drj 's wrists got em.

• Sad 1