Morbo

You guys with 2-piece suits...

What are you hanging your pants on? I've been using the hangers which come with the pants when I buy them but they eventually break. I'm out of hangers at this point. All of the "heavy duty" hangers appear to not really be heavy duty enough or to small to fit my pants. Just curious if anyone uses anything other than a regular hanger they would recommend 

I have folded them like a regular pants and hung them or have used hangers with the metal clips on them and put the clips on the waist area or at the bottom of the pants legs and hung them upside down.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wad into a ball and store on seat.

Thanks guys, think I'll probably look at the wooden hangers with pants clips. I've seen the B&G site; I like the combo hangar, but yeah, price is a bit steep.

I found some very heavy duty steel hangers that are foam padded that work perfectly for pants and jackets. But for the life of me I cannot remember where I found them. 

15496552191052589344573359574664.jpg

I just have a stack of motopants on a box in my closet. But yeah, regular hangers can do it if they work together. 

Big wooden hanger and giant office binder clips with old socks for padding.