OhNoItsBonnie!

Weather permitting bixby run tommorow 7/6/19

If its not raining at 8am in the morning and forescast still looks promising I am going to do a 2up ride to bixby.  Pace will be brisk for me, but prolly super slow for most you'all lol.   I plan on being at qt eureka at 9, ksu @ 930

I just saw this. I hope you had a safe ride.

• Upvote 1

Thanks speed!  Weather was great. The z900 does awesome 2up.  Only complaint I have on this bike is the jerky throttle, which is also a common complaint on the z900rs forum. A ecm reflash is the antidote and looks like I will be doing that soon👍

20 hours ago, OhNoItsBonnie! said:

Thanks speed!  Weather was great. The z900 does awesome 2up.  Only complaint I have on this bike is the jerky throttle, which is also a common complaint on the z900rs forum. A ecm reflash is the antidote and looks like I will be doing that soon👍

My XSR900 is a little jerky with the throttle in the highest power setting but it's fine in STD or B which are lower power. If I am cruising it's usually in standard and if it's a brisk pace, it's not that noticeable in the A setting.