reed12b

Gateway Oct. 10-11-2020

Who's going to the one and only MCRA event of the year October 10 and 11? They really need some more riders to come out, the attendance last year was low.  I will be there both days! And setting up on Friday afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

At most I might be able to watch a race or two.

I'll be there! Only running on Saturday though. I'm super new and have never done a track day before, so any and all tips are welcome! 

• Upvote 1

On 9/26/2020 at 10:06 AM, oramac said:

I'll be there! Only running on Saturday though. I'm super new and have never done a track day before, so any and all tips are welcome! 

Try to come out Friday afternoon to help with set up. Any questions you have will get answered on the spot. Set up in the paddock area around spots # 20-22-etc. It's where we set up most of the time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stiffneck said:

Try to come out Friday afternoon to help with set up. Any questions you have will get answered on the spot. Set up in the paddock area around spots # 20-22-etc. It's where we set up most of the time.

Thanks! I'll do my best. I'm coming out after work (I get off at 2:30 in Wentzville). Plan is to stay at a hotel overnight and drive in early in the morning. Perhaps I can drop the trailer at the hotel and drive out to see the track on Friday evening.