Like-new/barely used.... Free/obo...

IMG_20220411_153419.jpg

• Upvote 1

This site is beyond dead...  

Well... I don't think anyone is going to return to the Forum style interaction with FB around... but the Facebook page could benefit with some revamping and activity too. Other groups seem to have a good amount of FB activity. I've been told it's due to "secret rides" but yeah ... no one wants to deal with crashes and the BS caused by a few. Really www.stlar.com should just be a redirect to the FB page.

I wouldn't be so sure. Forums are fantastic for focused communities and many of them are still around and doing quite well. I've run several in the past and currently run one for a niche euro off-roader that is quite active given the comparative rarity of the toys. Facebook is ok for casual mass consumption, but information tends to get buried there and the "true" enthusiasts generally seek out a more dedicated and focused community. I have noticed that local/regional forums do tend to die off (r.i.p. stlsr/stlvw/etc..).

In any case, before you feed this place to the big bad evil Facebook, let me know. I'm a sucker for absorbing wayward BBS's/forums/etc.. that need a home.

It's all yours if you want to be the webmaster...