dogpark

Culling through Facebook

Anyone here, besides me, think it's time to start culling through the Facebook page members and remove them. You can't make a post there without something political or rude or otherwise showing up in the comments.

I'll pay more attention.  No qualms boring people/posts, especially if they aren't in-person participants in the group. I could craft some language that we are in fact a brotherhood/sisterhood and important for the members to check animosity and strident political comments at the door.  It's gotta be that we can either not talk of such (preferred), or genuinely/politely agree to disagree, or failing that, good-naturedly give each other shit and quickly move on if it just can't be avoided...  

I'm sorry, I'll take down the Hardly Abelson video if it's political :)

Some need to go, but it's not many from what I see.

Just the post about 2011 with the gas prices in the picture ended up with Biden bashing and how Trump wouldn't have let it happen.... and so forth ... the other day the guy with the "death" vidro was all "you bunch of libtards" about those of us that said we didn't like it... I mean I know there are always people that just want to lurk but there are people that joined 4 or 5 years ago and never made a single post or don't have a single picture of a motorcycle on their page... ... I don't know ... 

Just a thought

2 minutes ago, dogpark said:

Just the post about 2011 with the gas prices in the picture ended up with Biden bashing and how Trump wouldn't have let it happen.... and so forth ... the other day the guy with the "death" vidro was all "you bunch of libtards" about those of us that said we didn't like it... I mean I know there are always people that just want to lurk but there are people that joined 4 or 5 years ago and never made a single post or don't have a single picture of a motorcycle on their page... ... I don't know ... 

Just a thought

That would require some admin work to check profiles and check number of posts...etc.

I didn't see the gas price thing but I was involved with that other idiot about the death video.

As you may see, I put a thing saying not to be a dick. Hopefully most of us regular members can comply, or we'll have to revisit that.......

Also, I added a couple of bike/riding questions for new members to answer. Should help us weed out robots, maybe...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, GSXR55 said:

As you may see, I put a thing saying not to be a dick. Hopefully most of us regular members can comply, or we'll have to revisit that.......

Also, I added a couple of bike/riding questions for new members to answer. Should help us weed out robots, maybe...

Thanks' my butt is not quite so sore now.