Sign in to follow this  
LeasingGuy

WTF?

I get back from Vegas and Im locked out of the forum? Thought I was "accepted" as a member. Guess I missed a whopper of a meeting.

I cant wait to hear this..... :roll:

The meeting was "Excellent" Lease. The waitress was a little weak upstairs and couldn't handle the crowd. She attempted to take two orders in a row and screwed up her day. Don't know about the Forum problem. Dave will get it staightened out for you. See ya, Bob

You are good to go!! Sorry for the confusion. Call Alex about that bike he may be able to help you out.

Rocket Sportbike

4150 Namoki Road

Granite City, IL 62040

618 - 979 - BIKE (2453)

info@mail.rocketsportbike.com

I get back from Vegas and Im locked out of the forum? Thought I was "accepted" as a member. Guess I missed a whopper of a meeting.

I cant wait to hear this.....  :roll:

Banned :clap:

I cant wait to hear this.....  :roll:

Banned :clap:

???What are you talking about??? :roll:

I am banned from the members forum again :roll:

Hey Tom hows it going? You have not been banned from the forum! You are no longer in the member forum. Feel free to post in the open forum.

Hope this helps.

Dave

You have not been banned from the forum! You are no longer in the member forum.

Again, why have i been banned from the member forum??? What gives?

Your a spy :twisted:

Your a spy :twisted:

Were you not asked not to start shit?

I hope your not talking to me? I was joking around

Yes you are just Joking

It was a inside joke to leasing guy. Im done

l8r puto's

You didn't get banned Tom, you know that via phone calls, PM's, and e-mails... STLAR is incorporated just like any other company, it may not have employee's, but it needs things to run it just the same. This being mods or whatever, and also $$$. I'm not taking all of the cash out of my own pocket every month to keep this thing moving, but we do ask that each "member" take a very small amount out a year to keep this site and other events running smoothly. I hope that answered some of your questions. :D

Oh Sh :shock: , I better come up with some cash quick or my tails gonna be banned too :D LOL!!

for some reason curt, i dont think you could ever come up with enough money to be a "member", of the elite stlar group, plus you like to ride wheelies........ :lol:

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:32 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for some reason curt, i dont think you could ever come up with enough money to be a "member", of the elite stlar group, plus you like to ride wheelies........

:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

if you dont like the site why post on here? Just to start shit?

for some reason curt, i dont think you could ever come up with enough money to be a "member", of the elite stlar group, plus you like to ride wheelies........ :lol:

I don't think you know what you are talking about :roll: . All I can say is if elite means that we look out for each other then ok. How many other groups do you know that would drive from Alton IL to Potosi MO to pick up a rider that is not even a member of the club. I would not call that elite I would call that being a motorcycle rider and a friend. Would you do it for one of us?

Right on Rex :clap: You tell em' :!:

Paul, you can send all your money THIS way :lol: !! I'll take good care of it for ya :lol: !