gonecrazy

THE WHATEVER THREAD

13 hours ago, Road_Runner said:

CONGRATS !

I hope your doing good, I tried calling a while ago will try again soon. 

• Upvote 1

I had a few hours to kill before going to work so I went riding. Highly recommended 😎

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, natnaz said:

I had a few hours to kill before going to work so I went riding. Highly recommended 😎

Nice. I was at work at 7:45 :( to catch up on lab stuff.

I should have just rode to work but sometimes it does not feel worth it.

1 hour ago, Speed said:

Nice. I was at work at 7:45 :( to catch up on lab stuff.

I should have just rode to work but sometimes it does not feel worth it.

Maybe this Sunday we all can do a ride. It is supposed to rain tomorrow and roads should be cleaned by then.

• Like 2

Is 50’s too cold for you fellas to ride in? That’s what it will be by noon.

1 hour ago, natnaz said:

Is 50’s too cold for you fellas to ride in? That’s what it will be by noon.

Busy this morning but JJ might be up for it if you text him. He's not getting STLAR notification for some reason.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Speed said:

Busy this morning but JJ might be up for it if you text him. He's not getting STLAR notification for some reason.

Not sure what just happened but I got my first notification in over a month just now.

• Upvote 1

I got a bunch of notifications in my email last night, about a few threads... humn...

8 hours ago, Aphrodite said:

I got a bunch of notifications in my email last night, about a few threads... humn...

I didn’t get any notifications but it sure was a nice day (especially for November)

for a ride to Bixby😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Too bad most of you have sold your bikes or aren’t riding anymore. Today even with the  wet roads and threat of rain we had a great day. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, natnaz said:

Too bad most of you have sold your bikes or aren’t riding anymore. Today even with the  wet roads and threat of rain we had a great day. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone.

I have not sold my bikes, just not interested in riding when the roads are questionable with all the salt and sand they drop when it snows. After a couple more rains the roads should be cleaner. Until the next snow falls!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, natnaz said:

I'm in Dubai... Can't ride 😁 Happy Holidays

6 hours ago, Speed said:

I'm in Dubai... Can't ride 😁 Happy Holidays

Excuses excuses. Happy holidays and have a safe trip.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, reed12b said:

I have not sold my bikes, just not interested in riding when the roads are questionable with all the salt and sand they drop when it snows. After a couple more rains the roads should be cleaner. Until the next snow falls!

My bike was filthy from the road grimes so i hosed it down and washed it with soap then Air dried it. 

• Like 1

Dont think foir a second Ive given up riding. Between some health issues, home maintenance and repair, and the impending birth of our 1st grandchild, motorcycling has taken a back seat to other necessary activities. As Arnold once said..."I'LL BE BACK!!!"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ZRX4ME said:

Dont think foir a second Ive given up riding. Between some health issues, home maintenance and repair, and the impending birth of our 1st grandchild, motorcycling has taken a back seat to other necessary activities. As Arnold once said..."I'LL BE BACK!!!"

Congrats on the birth of your 1st grandkid. Wish you healthy future.

Thank you Nathan, Brandi, and Gene!  I periodically go out to the garage, pat the ZRX and Vstrom on their seats, start them up, and grin like an idiot.

3 years later I'm STILL nursing the Father-to Be's '99 SV650. If Eric didnt have time to ride before, I KNOW he wont be riding for a while after the addition to the family has his "Coming Out Party".

But I will!!

• Upvote 2

On 12/30/2019 at 11:12 AM, natnaz said:

My bike was filthy from the road grimes so i hosed it down and washed it with soap then Air dried it. 

Was in Gulf Shores Alabama, swimming.

• Like 3

This is a nice riding area. 

• Like 1

I found out where this road is located at:

Swiss Sustenpass

• Like 1

It always makes me uncomfortable that I have to lie about being a robot whenever I submit an online form. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I know this is motogp. But come on man these bikes are looking more like space rockets than motorcycles.

B7037EAD-614D-4764-BED1-10F667639369.png

25BFFBE7-9BB6-4407-8531-59E7B6A391CC.png

March 25, 2020

Ex-AMA Superbike Champ Mat Mladin Accused Of Child Sex Crimes

© 2020, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc. By David Swarts.

Mat Mladin, circa 2005. Photo by David Swarts.

By David Swarts

Seven-time AMA Superbike Champion Mat Mladin has been arrested and accused of four child sex offenses in Australia, according to an article published March 25 at DailyTelegraph.com, the online presence of Sydney, Australia’s largest newspaper.

According to author Daniel McGookin, Mladin, age 48, has been charged with sexual intercourse with a child under the age of 10, two counts of intentionally carrying out a sex act on a child under 10, and one count of intentionally inciting a child to perform a sex act.

After a lengthy investigation, according to the article, Mladin was taken into custody on March 13 and spent days in jail before he was released on $50,000 bail and had to surrender his passport.

The matter is being handled in Campbelltown Local Court, in New South Wales, Australia.

Read the entire article behind a paywall HERE

Mladin’s court case number is 2020/00081386. Online court records under that case number refer to a court appearance Mladin made via videolink March 25th Australian time.

In recent years, Mladin has returned to racing as a team owner, fielding Max Croker in the Australian Supersport and then Superbike National Championships under the Mladin Racing banner.

Mladin’s Facebook page, which appeared to have been the source for some of the photos used in the DailyTelegraph.com article, has been taken down.

• Sad 2