gonecrazy

THE WHATEVER THREAD

Who the hell are most of these guys? Seems like there has been almost a 100% turnover of people who posted on this topic. I did not realize that many have gone before us. Hopefully they are all still riding, just no longer active members.

I only got back into motorcycles starting in 2008 and didn't know all these forums even existed until about 2011, so I don't know all the history of this group.

lol a few dozen to the power of 12 had been here, a few might come back if they get notification on this thread...

TodtheBod_zps96347ffb.jpg

I had such a great time with those ladies. But that was way back when I was hot and in shape, and could almost fit in my suit!

Half of the people that posted in this thread I never met and I joined the club just 2 years later. We must piss a lot of people off! :devil:

• Upvote 4

Half of the people that posted in this thread I never met and I joined the club just 2 years later. We must piss a lot of people off! :devil:

Or they get bored or they just float off...

Well you know where Randy and Kevin are (Kevin's gonna be Dad next month)... Brian Eaton came out once last year... I don't know where Ed is and I don't think anyone wants to find him much. Dan Sorbe is still around but I don't think he rides anymore... you know how to find GC-Tom. Let's not go there. Tim Struyk is working at GK Services... he was doing Financial Planning... I think he's doing Ironman or Triathelete or something. Matt (NoGixxer6) got hurt pretty bad at the the track and never came back from that. He was "connected" to Chopped Liver for a while, but that was a while ago and that silver R1 that Sportbike711 had with the big dent in the tank that he wrecked at the track last time he went was Matt's old bike. Jason left town ... Montell might know where he is. I don't think anyone was pissed off... people just change and move on in their lives. That's how it should be.

• Upvote 2

Change can be a good thing. Speaking of moving tomarrow yay me, would be off, but they need someone on the phone for 3 hours ugg. Fun fun fun.

I got stuff done today. Did some orgo(long way to go though,) studied for cultural, figured ipp out. OTC can wait.

That's how it should be - well that is how it is and it's OK but not always how it should be.

I wish more were around but obviously not enough to stay in contact like the

Dog has so - nice job keeping in touch! - thanks for the update!

• Upvote 1

No sleeping no Bueno. Ugg. Going To Be a Long day.

Legit thought I failed my IPP quiz last week. I was pretty upset because you need an 80% to pass that particular class. So I got my quiz back today and I got a 100%. I'm still in shock as to how that happened. I thought I got everything wrong. So today went about as well as it could have.

I also bought oil and filter, and a tail bag. Next order of business is mount the PR3 rear!

• Upvote 2

polar_bear_ride.jpg

That was a cold ride. We met at the parking lot next to fast eddies as starting meet up point. By the time i made it there from eureka, i had ice on the inside of my faceshield from breath condensing and then freezing up instead of just being fog lol.

Got about 80% of the stuff moved so tired... but went over all smooth.

• Upvote 1

I went out on my favorite road today (favorite turn) and achieved an achievement. Instead of tapping knee down I drug it all the way round the corner. When I went to do it again I drug both sides on the s turn.

The truck I was passing gave me a huge smile as he passed me.

I only share because I never though I would be able to do this. Overly excited.haha

• Upvote 7

Omg spent the last three days moving still not done ugg.

Congrats on the knee down and drag.

• Upvote 1

All done moving still no interwebz but, all good phone serves for now.