gonecrazy

THE WHATEVER THREAD

I'm angry I don't get a picture like that when I get home from Bixby!

I'll shop you into one as soon as I hear as many women tell you "you are fine" as they do Todd.

I'll shop you into one as soon as I hear as many women tell you "you are fine" as they do Todd.

Dang I'm out then but I did almost buy one of you T- shirts when I went with Steven to the dirt mile in Springfield !

Actually went back to get one during a brake but the line was too long and more importantly it involved lots of standing around in the sun!

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah hello big bore kit!! Woot!

Screenshot_zps19f76cb0.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 minutes of my trip last night the time stamp is off...

Got to love St. Louis. We're like a mixture of Las Vegas and the deep country. The city never sleeps. But the people awake all night long are yelling (git er dunnnn!!!!).

• Upvote 1

That too.

Most often words I hear downtown here at night is "Motha' Fu~ka'" blah blah blah "Motha' Fu~ka'" blah blah blah "Motha' Fu~ka'" blah blah "bitch Motha' Fu~ka'. "

This is why I stay out of the city kids, excluding tattoo's they have better tattoo artists in the city.

haha

OMG! I did not see that coming!! So not safe for work!!

• Upvote 1

Most often words I hear downtown here at night is "Motha' Fu~ka'" blah blah blah "Motha' Fu~ka'" blah blah blah "Motha' Fu~ka'" blah blah "bitch Motha' Fu~ka'. "

I was downtown the other night. Sorry about the language.

• Upvote 1

I was downtown the other night. Sorry about the language.

It's OK Todd your just getting old and grumpy!

Hey did I miss the Vote again ? Who won? If I did.

LOLz the locals down here love those specific words for some reason wasn't you Todd unless you were chilling out next to 7-11 at 2am, well ... and had some how wrestled with shoe polish and didn't wipe it off....

:hidecouch:

Look out - hear come the PC police - OR was it ACTUALLY a person with dark skin that spoke in such a way!

Well never mind that's not important - it's why I have not helped him out of his hardship - that I caused - that should be addressed!

When I was young we had "one " African American in our little school of 250 kids! He was Sammy Davis's son and I was one of his few buddies. He was a little guy and not well liked - so I made friends with him and kicked a little ass once in a while when people were assholes.

Moral of the story - don't be a puss - call it what it is!

Moral of the story - don't be a puss - call it what it is!

Invite me to come watch, at a distance, if you go try this in most parts of the city. =]

and had some how wrestled with shoe polish and didn't wipe it off....

OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!! :gayfight2:

Honestly not sure of the politically correct way of saying a lot of blacks in my neighborhood around here, and not have it come off negative because it normally is not a problem until 2am then you get the ones who want it to be a problem out there yelling N this and N that :( I think I stepped in something here and I am not meaning to offend no one :(

Invite me to come watch, at a distance, if you go try this in most parts of the city. =]

I don't do the cowboy thing anymore because Christine could probably kick my butt - but things will still work out how they should if things get too out of hand?

Hearing "Muthafucka" bothers me much less than what I am reading in here now.

• Upvote 2

Honestly not sure of the politically correct way of saying a lot of blacks in my neighborhood around here, and not have it come off negative because it normally is not a problem until 2am then you get the ones who want it to be a problem out there yelling N this and N that :( I think I stepped in something here and I am not meaning to offend no one :(

I don't think you are at all.

I have a problem with people cussing a lot. Somewhat because there are much better words to use, mostly because there are always families, kids, people that hate it, etc. around them. Have some respect for other people and try not to make yourself look like a total ass. :)

I don't do the cowboy thing anymore because Christine could probably kick my butt - but things will still work out how they should if things get too out of hand?

That's the worst feeling. Hoping things still work if a bad situation arises, is for me at least when a something medically impairing arises.

Well said... thanks.

Well not sure what that means : but then again - it's not popular to call a thing what it is.

This is an old stat but - 48 % of (convicted) ??? Violent crime is done by the 8% of African American's !

At the same time not that anyone will really focus on this part I promise you I'm am as unlikely to be prejudice about this subject then anyone - in fact I'm sure 99% of people that are thinking I would treat someone with prejudice are more so then me!

It's like the rear brake thing - the last four riders that left the road at STLAR had rear brake lock- up play a role - from very little to a major factor - however like the above situation it's complicated and also human nature not to look for what's what.

But to go with PC

So I'm out again!

Wait, did the race card just get played in the rear brake argument?

• Upvote 4