Antonia5314

St. Joes

I may be there on the 13th, although I misplaces some parts for my bike... If I can't find them, I'll ride my mower.

Looks like we're planning on Sunday. Chance of rain right now, but it's suppose to be cooler that day. Saturday just looks miserable. Rain all week so the sand will be nice. Maybe it'll clean of of the trails up too.

The sand is just the unfortunate path you have to follow to get to the trails.. :)

The sand is just the unfortunate path you have to follow to get to the trails.. :)

amen to that brother!!!! the sand is where all the fools ride. not a big fan of riding that close to complete idiots.

Yep, weather changed...again. Welcome to Missouri! I hate the real dry sand and the idiots out there too. Love the trails though. We usually get down there about 7am or so. It's about a 40 min drive for us. We'll have a trailer with 3 hondas and 1 yamaha.

bikes or quads?

I'm in for sure! 7am sounds good to me...now that I have a new tire, I hope it rains!!! Thanks again for that boys.

New fork seals tonight...I was leaking a ton of oil on the ride home...I wonder how much I lost on the trails.

I'll be in the Gap this weekend but I want to hook up with all y'all sometime soon. my dirt toys have cobwebs on them.

the dirt section has been pretty quiet on here for a long time. nice to see it revived with new folks again! :thumbsup:

^^i have been lurking and shopping for a new quad! im possibly heading to kentucky next week for an 05 kfx400 :thumbsup: let the trail rides begin!

right on fellas, jeff , myself, and matt will be down early. we will try to be at the gate at 7am, no later than 8

so we can beat the crowd and the heat.

its supposed to rain so hopefully the trails will be killer (not as slick as last weekend matt)

and hot so bring your camelbacks!!!

well see yall on sunday!!

I'm not gonna be down there at 7am.. more like 10am for me. I'm still putting my back wheel together on my bike so I'll be on a mower.

ive got approx 6 guys that SAY theyll be out.

im not waiting around for them, so well see how many actually show up.

not to sound like a freak, but we have so many peolple tell us they r coming and dont show.

i know for sure jeff me and matt will be down.

most everyone says theyll be down around 10. we will already have a long ride in before that, so just look for our truck and canopy in the lot.

well see yas down there. ride on.

I'll be there for sure! Hope to be there by 10.

I think I'm out - I fucked my back up pretty bad this morning working in the yard. I can't see this recovering by tomorrow..

I'll be there for sure! Hope to be there by 10.

Late riser!

I like living only 40 mins away, getting there early isn't a problem!

Less people to wait for on the trails :biggrin:

Less people to wait for on the trails :biggrin:

Him an my brother are both beginners, it's not going to make a difference, brother's still going.