Jeesh almost the end of April and posting my first ride! Meet up at 9:30 and leave by 10:00..So far the weather looks to be warm and windy so should still be a good day for a ride.

I'm in.

:scooby:

That qt is at 109 and 44 right? oh im in as well! :headbang:

Yup, I may or may not be there, i'll post up when i finalize plans.

I want to go Dammit!!!! :BangHead: This work thing keeps getting in the way with my plans. You all ride hard and be safe. I'll be off next Saturday so its on! :wootwoot: Friggin weather had better cooperate.

I have to pass

Well my parts just came in Today.... But i can't fix the bike because i got to work Sat and Sun :BangHead:

My new Leathers are stuck in Earth City at FedEx...

The truck bed tool box I ordered just came in too, but its the WRONG one !!!

You all have fun! :BangHead:

Illl be at Terry's house fixing my bike, next weekend..... hopefully, if work doesn't screw me over again like this weekend.

Forecast is changing 30% chance for rain for Sunday so we shall keep a watch on the weather.

Forecast looks good but windy for now. Visit My Website

Galen called and the group in Eureka Springs had a Great Ride Today....I think he really likes the Arkansas roads.

Anyway they will be in Eminence tomorrow around 1 pm, so they may see you guys on their way back. Have fun!

MOF (minister of finance/Carol)

Looks like it will be a good day, 30% chance for rain after 3:00 but looks like it will be north and west from us. See everyone at the meeting spot!

im out guys :( a buddy just called me and is having car problems im going to have to help fix it. Joys of being a mechanic, you guys have fun today

Even with the wind and dust it still was a great ride.Nice seeing everyone.Mike thanks for including my friend and i on this ride.

Well made it home from the in laws, 358 miles for me today! Felt good to get back in the saddle again. Here are a few more pics..

post-321-1240789932_thumb.jpg

post-321-1240789971_thumb.jpg

post-321-1240789952_thumb.jpg

It was an awesome ride today, yes windy at parts, but temperature wise, it couldn't have been better. Plus i finally got to break in my Pilot Powers! :headbang: Good to see some new faces as well!

Great ride! Had lots of fun, looking forward to MANY more rides with you guys this season!

Wow, what a great time today! I still can't believe that Taurus was going that fast on hwy T. For those of you who weren't there he was going 70 to 80 and not slowing for the corners, with kids in the back waving at us. At least when we got to a straight he let me pass.

Sounds like y'all had a good time--We just missed ya at Bixby by about 10 minutes or so...

DrJ