Sign in to follow this  
gsxrkerry

MOTORCYCLE RIDE JUNE 6th

Our ride will start again at my shop. Well you guys Know where now. For the ones that don't know

I will post a map.

2245 south kingshighway

St.Louis,MO 63110

We will be heading towards st.charles this time. I will set the ride up by the 23rd and have it scoped out just like the last ride was done. There will be a second pick up point in st.charles since they came so far for us. We will return the favor. We will have a designated gas station and a sitdown restaurant again just makes it a little more enjoyable and a chance to tell our tall tales, LOL.

THIS TIME GUYS DON'T TELL THE BUSES WHERE WE ARE GOING.

This ride will definately be going into st.charles. Down some pretty nice backroads. Going to ride it first then post it up.

So far 13 guys and 1 girl are going that's a definate. will be meeting at my shop again because we can gas up there and there is seating to wait for the riders.

ok number is up again to 18 riders

total of 20 riders now. I will be scoping this ride sometime this week if weather permits. there will be 2 pick up points as always. We will have a specific gas up point and a sitdown restaurant stop. I just got my video cam holder made for my slider for some great video shots. Once the route is made anybody thats interested will be pm d.

I'm in, PM me with info when you have it please.

Sure thing throttle demon thanks

Im down. And im sure i can get atleast 3 others to go. Maybe 4 if my buddy buys a bike before then.

We will definately look forward to seeing you guys thanks again

bigezzy

bill77

antbom

snapper1978

oldschool94

adler

ninja6

georgios313

UcDontU

morpheus122

jason04f4I

Jimbo from work

mani from work

diane my wife

TJ close friend

5 friends of adlers

ThrottleDemon

JTProuhet and 3 or 4 friends

I rode to st. charles today too meet with Bill to find out what roads we are taking. There will definately be 2 groups for this ride. one group will want to run these twisties for sure some really good roads and Bill really knows this area. He will lead the fast group. I will lead the second group which will be the slower group.

If you want to start in the slower group and its too slow. Bill will will wait every so often and make sure everyone is in the group and you can latch on to his group. I just always have safety in mind and these rides that I put together are for all riders and all levels.

There will be a sitdown restaurant stop with an outdoor patio. I didn't go that far with him today. Usually I give the restaurant a heads up but he says they will be able to handle all of us.

We will pm the route tomorrow to all the guys and gals that want to go. It will be so far all the peoples names that I have posted earlier any newbies please post up now.

Sorry everybody I will definately PM the route tonight. Some things came up yesterday and today that I wasnt aware of. It would be called something like field trips and field day the kids school thing who wouldve thunk.

people riding

bill77

bigezzy

antbom

snapper1978

oldschool94

tfs31

adler

ninja6

2001a6

georgios313

morpkeus122

ucdontu

jason04f4I

hummertastars

tedebear

farsighted770

buyan1157

lwdrew

throttledemon

JTProuhet

3or4 of JTProuhets friends

Jimbo friend

mani friend

TJ friend

Diane Wife

so far pretty good group I would say

If I have left anyone out please let me know

grlrider+1

bigezzy

bill77

antbom

snapper1978

oldschool94

galenb

adler

ninja6

georgios313

UcDontU

morpheus122

jason04f4I

Jimbo from work

mani from work

diane my wife

TJ close friend

5 friends of adlers

ThrottleDemon

JTProuhet and 3 or 4 friends

tfs32

2001a6

hummertastars

tedebear

farsighted770

buyan1157

lwdrew

so far these are the ones positively going

Around what time will you guys be at the second pickup point?

about 11:30 AM it took me 25 minutes to get there but I was moving pretty good.

if there is anybody else that needs to be pmd with the toute please let me know

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first pickup point will get together @ 10:15 and won't leave till 11:00 sharp. My shop will be open for restrooms and you can fill up there also.

Xtreme Automotive

2245 south Kingshighway Blvd

st.louis mo 63110

you can call the day of otherwise text my phone because it is transferred to my shop

314-221-4904

second pick up spot

40 and hwy 94 east of 40 first gas station on right

We will arrive at 11:30 -11:35 and we will leave @ 12:00 AM this gives time for meet and greet

ok we have a little more than 25 riders going and we have a patio restaurant to eat at if anybody wants the route pm us

ok start meeting at my shop tomorrow at 10:15 am we will leave @ 11:00 am sharp second pick up point is at 40 and 94 need more info pm me thank you. Alot more people ar going than I posted earlier should be a lot of fun there will be 2 groups of riders too fit everybodies pace and everybody is welcome. So far no accidents on our rides lets keep it that way.

Thank You,

Kerry

Wow, was lookin' at the ride pics and what a great turn out! Glad to hear that one dude wasn't badly hurt. looks like everyone really had a great time, sorry to have missed it. I'll make the next one

Wow, was lookin' at the ride pics and what a great turn out! Glad to hear that one dude wasn't badly hurt. looks like everyone really had a great time, sorry to have missed it. I'll make the next one

Yes he was fine he had a low side but the bike hit a tree messed it up pretty bad. He is taking it to my shop and he's going to buy the parts and I am going to fix it for free. We had 40 riders in all. We ate at an awesome restaurant on the river.

Take care throttle demon

Looks like your group had a good turn out Kerry...

Yes we did thank you very much