maverick

Sponsor Section now Two Wheel Deals

STLAR has had sponsors for many years and thank all of them for their support. As STLAR grows and changes we are now opening this section up to any business to post their services and products. This will be the only section in which businesses will be allowed to post their services and products, so please be respectful of that. Otherwise, happy posting!

• Upvote 1

Would that be the same section we post deals we find as well or would that be under General Discussion?

I would post my found deals here cause then the local venders can post they're "I got a better deal" without breaking the rule about posting outside the vender section... Plus it makes a convenient place to "look for good deals" on something you need, all in one place. But that's just me and how I would do it.

BTW... I need a cleaning... you got any deals :)

I would post my found deals here cause then the local venders can post they're "I got a better deal" without breaking the rule about posting outside the vender section... Plus it makes a convenient place to "look for good deals" on something you need, all in one place. But that's just me and how I would do it.

BTW... I need a cleaning... you got any deals :)

Depends how much work is involved. If you haven't seen a dentist since you were twelve and we have to break out the chisels.. no deals :)

EDIT: Not thread jacking, just answering the question.

I got the cleaning..... be careful Michele appears to be cute and sweet but when the tools come out watch out...

I think what Galen said makes sense. Should we pick a different name for the new Vendor Section? Like Vendor and Deals Section to make it obvious?

• Upvote 1

I think what Galen said makes sense. Should we pick a different name for the new Vendor Section? Like Vendor and Deals Section to make it obvious?

Sounds good. Or even just Deals Section?

Sounds good to me

"Two Wheel Deals"

• Upvote 5

Bump, and maybe this should be sickied to the top, just as an explaination :)