Not sure I would trust out of country purchases... but if you do go with it, let me know how it goes.

Melissa bought some Durkadurkastan Leathers a few years ago, never fit right, all the measurements she sent they got wrong. Horrible experience.

There are plenty of inexpensive options on leathers that you can get from a state side vendor with a great exchange policy.

Dont forgetting about calling Riders discount. Their prices on Alpinestarsr gear is unbeatable.

pulled the trigger...

Let us know how they fit and how long the boat ride is.

I just now looked at the site. Berik, MotoGP, and Arlen Ness are all the same company, just different labels slapped on the stuff. Berik being the main company name, as I recall. They do make some pretty good stuff. IXS, Spyke, Revit, and AXO are known quantities. Pretty decent. Buse, sounds familiar, but I can't place it. have no idea who Bogotto, or Macna is.

Sry I am late to the talk about this. We use cyclegear in Texas a bunch. They have stores all over down there but they also do online and have great prices on their house brand stuff. Plus its not bad quality at all. I got a pair of these and have been down at the track with them on ... they held up great. Hope the link works.... my copy and past wasn't working so I had to type it in lol.

http://www.cyclegear.com/nav/brand/Sedici/0 The Rapido Pants are the ones I have. Also the Bilt stuff is their in house brand.

I would have to disagree. One low side and a short slide and my one piece is almost apart. Still using it but unlike my Astars entry level that survived two bigger crashes quality is not as good. Price is though :)

I agree that it isn't the quality of the Astars. One day ill spend some money on a one piece but that will be after I loose metric ton of weight. When I went down it was at the track. I had the Sedici pants on and a SS jacket. The Jacket had a small tear in the left arm from the slide and it left a little scar on my arm from it but the pants are all in one piece and still in good shape. My X11 didn't fair so well but it did its job great.

On another note .... before I got the Sedici pants I had some Frank Thomas ones from cyclegear and after a couple years the inside liner was tearing. Went to cyclegear with them and they honored the lifetime warranty and gave me the Sedici pants free. You might want to take your 1 piece in and get it replaced. They should just trade it over for free for ya. The workmanship on it was obviously flawed.

We have a Cycle Gear here in St Louis. It's in St Ann/Bridgeton.

There were enough main zipper failures in their Sedici line jackets, and one piece leathers, here in St Louis, that I don't feel comfortable recommending them, nor would I buy them for myself. Free exchanges are great, unless you have to wait to get out of a hospital to do it.

Cool I understand completely. I had never heard of any failures before now or I wouldn't have mentioned them.

My first pair of boots when I started riding were Sedicis, and they didn't survive 6 months of fairly unremarkable use. That turned me off from CG products for anything crash-protection related. Their base layers, on the other hand, I pretty much swear by.

My first pair of boots when I started riding were Sedicis, and they didn't survive 6 months of fairly unremarkable use. That turned me off from CG products for anything crash-protection related. Their base layers, on the other hand, I pretty much swear by.

Did you use to post on SBN? Your name and avatar look familiar from there.

dude I used to post on SBN! You remember PhilB? He's in town somewhere. I met him at a bike night.

• Upvote 1

Post on the what now?

Sweet Mango.... Yea I remember PhilB. I was bummed to see him go even if we didn't always agree. Cool to know he is in the area ill have to shoot a message to him. Maybe he will get it. Last time we talked a couple years ago he said something about buying a house in NH.

Irresponsible .... I guess that is a no lol.