After a lot of thought and deliberation, I'm putting my FJ09 up for sale. 

image.png.9318b2ae131a8c68b8d725c2436c007b.png

2015 bought new in 2017

7,xxx miles

Gilles chain adjuster

2 wheel dyno works ECU reflash (smoothed out the on/off throttle jerkiness)

Givi Molded side bags

YES extended warranty (Covered until March 2022)
Battery tender pigtail

I'm in the Cincinnati Ohio area now, but you could easily fly in and ride this back in a day. I've made the journey several times :)

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the bike except it may need a battery soon. I've never had a single issue with it, and only used Yamalube oil and genuine Yamaha filter. My priorities are changing and I haven't found myself riding or really wanting to ride much anymore. I'm looking at selling this and putting the money towards a car to use for SCCA and Trackday events that my dad and I will use together. 

I'm keeping the Triumph so I can scratch the itch when it comes :) 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Good luck and congratulations on the car :)

forgot to update. bike has sold. And now in AZ I have a strong itch for an ADV bike.

• Upvote 4

On 3/1/2020 at 8:08 AM, mangosmoothie said:

I'm looking at selling this and putting the money towards a car to use for SCCA and Trackday events that my dad and I will use together. 

Something like a Porsche 944? And if so, I just so happen to have one that needs to give up its garage spot for something with a smaller footprint.

Edit: shit nevermind, just scrolled down and saw "sold"...

On 6/11/2020 at 7:47 PM, nihil said:

Something like a Porsche 944? And if so, I just so happen to have one that needs to give up its garage spot for something with a smaller footprint.

Edit: shit nevermind, just scrolled down and saw "sold"...

I owned a 944 once upon a time! an 87 944S. If I were to do a 944 again it would be a Turbo or a 968. Super fun car though

9 hours ago, mangosmoothie said:

I owned a 944 once upon a time! an 87 944S. If I were to do a 944 again it would be a Turbo or a 968. Super fun car though

They are fantastic little cars. I've owned around three dozen cars/trucks in my life, and the 944 will definitely stand out as one of the all-time greats. Sadly I'm at a point where I need to prune down the collection, and going fast around corners while giggling like a hyena on whippits is low on the priority list. Tomorrow I'll be trading it off to a gentleman for a nice ATV, which will then make a more practical trade-in at the stealership when the Tenere700 finally hits US showrooms.

Just inherited my dad's 2011 Ford fiesta 5-speed. He never once bought himself an automatic, and one maybe with power windows.  Actually a pretty decent car.  120 hp is adequate; not sure 80's accords had much more than that. This makes 7 registered vehicles at my house. Stupid me I didn't hold out for a 3+ car garage way back when...

I know your pain. Being similarly fleet'd up here, I can safely say that the only sane approach is a personal warehouse.

I need to move somewhere where there are a) twisties and b) a pole barn.